GREAT LONG LAST RESULTS!
No more complications!
PDO is an absorbable material, therefore, you can forget about the complications seen with Threads in the past. No downtime - lunchtime & no-surgical procedure.
PDO (Polydioxanone) Threads are hypodermic needles preloaded with an absorbable PDO Suture. PDO Sutures are used to perform cardiothoracic surgery (such as open-heart surgery). It's one of the safest materials to be implanted in the body. Your skin fully absorbs it within 4 to 6 months and won't leave you with any scar tissue.
The PDO threading procedure involves using various lengths of thin acupuncture sterile needles to embed PDO dissolving threads deep underneath the surface of the skin. These threads are placed strategically into the dermis, where it acts as a frame for lifting and tightening loose and sagging skin.
The lasting result will provide the skin with a fresh, well rested and firmer look whilst supporting new collagen formation for long last results.
There are two types of procedures with PDO Threads:
1) The first one, using Smooth Threads, consists of creating a mesh under the skin, sort of like a net. The Mesh will serve as the foundation for new collagen production. This technique tightens the skin naturally from within.
2) The other technique, using Barbed Threads, is utilized to produce a more dramatic and immediate result. The PDO sutures have "barbs", which provide a grip underneath the skin. Sutures are inserted the same way, except they can be pulled in 1 or 2 directions, creating an instant skin repositioning.
BOOK YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION.
CALL (403) 678 - 5511 TODAY!
Treat the following areas:
* Eye area including top and bottom lid
* Crows feet
* Vermillion Border of top lip
* Nasolabial folds
* Marionette lines
* Upper cheeks
* Jowl area
* OTHER AREAS - PLEASE ENQUIRE